Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Books, Birds and Friends :)

Here are a few of the pictures I talked about in the previous post.


Heres a shot of a few of the books we got at the library book sale :)




The HUGE dictionary we got at the sale.. and the boys measuring how thick it is! :)

"I love it when science drops out of the sky!" Below are some pics of a baby white winged dove the dog "found" a few days ago. We kept it for two nights and I decided to release it because I felt sorry for it being in a box. If it was going to die.. I wanted to let it be outside and happy. :)


AS soon as I brought it in.. Nathan sat down with our bird book to try and figure out on his own what it was.


The two shots above are some of our friends and the kids having a great time! The first shot the kids are reading from the Guinness Book of World Records (a library sale find).. I just thought its great to see so many kids around one book!

And Cat is still in the jewelry making business. Above is a shot of necklaces and bracelets she made for her friends who came to visit from Colorado.


Our week is going great. Art Camp started Monday here at the house and now that I have batteries for my camera I will take some shots of those for all to see. :) The kids are having a great time. Today the kids tore newspaper and put it on paper as a textured background which they will paint tomorrow, they also did pastels.. I think the messier the project.. the more fun!

No comments: