Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Picture fun

I decided to post a few random pictures :) These show a bit of what we have been doing lately.


Here the kids are preparing the flower garden area. I hope to have seeds in the ground tomorrow afternoon :)


The kids washed Dads car. Here the boys are getting those tires really really clean!

This shot of Cat was taken this morning after she finished her math and studied her Bible Bowl.

Some time ago I posted that I no longer had a school room. I dont think I eve posted after pictures. Here is a picture of the boys study area. This "center" has magnets, geo-boards, math blocks, paper, school books, bird guides, binoculars, rock collection and rock identification book, art books, math games, map puzzles, globe, and on the bottom shelf.. the wonderful file system that hold each boys loose paper work :)

We had a great day today.. spent the day with Math, reading, helping organize the house, reading some more, researching information that the kids read about, and much more! I began A Cricket in Times Square last night and the kids LOVE it so far. I have found a few sites that I will use throughout our reading but will post those later.
I am taking the kids to an area Audubon meeting tomorrow.. I will post about that tomorrow as well :)

Have a blessed day!
Ruthie

No comments: